About Me

My photo
i'm like the average teenager, i have 16 years old, my birthday is in july the 16th i'm really easy going, care free, neurotic and also kinda have a cold heart don't really care about anyone but my friends or family when they aren't nagging me of course, read my posts if you like them or not and follow me if you would like to keep reading about the random things of an average teenager

Saturday, October 27, 2012

blocked

hi guys today has been a slow day so lemme catch up with whats happening lately
this week i entered in ITALIAN clases, also my final year of secondary has begun and also i want to finish my english course to get my title
basically i want to get the hell out of here because our economy in venezuela.... imagine a world where imported products are 6 times more expensive!!!

i recently bougth a ps3 and i almost have to sell my eyes to afford it, lets say it like this.... a ps3 in he US is around 250$ IMAGINE that it cost you 1500$!!!! well, that's the way I'm living, and imagine the games too!!!

i can't keep up with this so that's why i wanna leave to Italy or Canada FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment