About Me

My photo
i'm like the average teenager, i have 16 years old, my birthday is in july the 16th i'm really easy going, care free, neurotic and also kinda have a cold heart don't really care about anyone but my friends or family when they aren't nagging me of course, read my posts if you like them or not and follow me if you would like to keep reading about the random things of an average teenager

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

2nd day of school

hi guys, yesterday i started school, it's my last year finally and i thought that i was going to start kind slacking off though... it's just the start i thought, well WRONG!

I thought this week was going to be slow and i was going to be able to read my comics with my cellphone but no! it has all been organizing and stuff... right now i'm doing a presentation for 2 weeks and I'm  really active

i wanted to start slow but something inside me makes me do activities on time and keep organizing everything

No comments:

Post a Comment