About Me

My photo
i'm like the average teenager, i have 16 years old, my birthday is in july the 16th i'm really easy going, care free, neurotic and also kinda have a cold heart don't really care about anyone but my friends or family when they aren't nagging me of course, read my posts if you like them or not and follow me if you would like to keep reading about the random things of an average teenager

Thursday, January 31, 2013

A new direction

Hi "someone" if there is somebody there, I've been stalled for a lot of months and as always, things change
Let's give you guys a recap of the most important things that have happened to me:

The two ex'es that were most important to me hooked up in august, I destroyed that relation

A month later my grandma died, September

A month after my grandpa died, October

The month after that my dog died, this was, and actually is, the most shocking and terrible thing ever happened to me (had her since I was 5 & I'm 17) November

The month after i saw my ex, Alejandro, by coincidence and i think it was the first time ever I felt nothing towards him, once you loose someone so close to you, you realize that the "horrible" things that were happening to you were never important nor meaningful, just after that I noticed that my ex wasn't fat anymore so I finally admitted what was going with me since March/2012 and said "I'm still stuck"
So I decided to do what i wanted for a very long time but i always made excuses, i decided to enter a Gym, December

BIG day, January 4th, i subscribed to the Gym under my apartment and 2 hours later of mental preparation in my home made me go there
As usual that was an experience way out of my comfort zone but thanks to the trainer it wasn't so lame as it could have gone
I'm close to the end of my first month and now this page is going to be in a new direction
Obviously using this page as my daily/weekly/monthly journal is a complete failure, I'm not committed to writing often so I'm going to publish 1 or maybe 2 posts a month
I'm going to upload photos of my development in the Gym, maybe put my workouts and more of those things... Starting from my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment